Thursday, August 26, 2010

New and Improved HCG Diet for Anchorage Alaska!


HCG this; HCG that … All I hear about these days is the HCG Diet! Everybody wants to know if we offer the HCG diet and what I think about the HCG diet and how can I do the HCG diet? Well I can tell you that I was extremely skeptical of the HCG diet at first. First of all because Kevin Trudeau (the infomercial guy, hocking his books) was the person to introduce HCG to the masses and for some reason I just don’t trust him. But more importantly, I know from experience that hormones are a very delicate thing to balance and the idea of injecting human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) into your body to lose weight just didn’t sound like a good idea. The fact that you only eat 500 calories per day sounded even less healthy and unsustainable for any prolonged length of time making a rebound to the former weight that much more likely. All of these points made me very apprehensive towards the diet.

Early on, when I began practice I soon recognized the impact that being overweight had on a person’s health. Being overweight or obese contributed to back and joint pain, low energy, poor sleep, heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and the list just goes on and on… I saw the laundry list of medications my patients were taking and for the most part all of the conditions they were experiencing were totally preventable and even reversible with a change in certain lifestyle choices. I decided I wanted to help my patient’s with their weight loss problems and so I started searching for good, healthy options to assist my patients in losing their excess weight. The big problem was that I couldn’t find any diets or programs that I thought dealt with the complex issue of obesity in this country. All of the popular diets were about “calories in – calories out” where the quality of food wasn’t addressed only the number of calories or points or whatever… Low fat, low carb, low cal .. they were all essentially the same, except they all miss the boat.

The one thing I have learned after years of dealing with weight problems is that it is about QUALITY vs. QUANTITY. We have all heard the saying that : “you are what you eat” and this is very true! So with that quote in mind does it make sense that you can eat the tacos at Taco Bell with less that 9 grams of fat (“Drive Thru Diet”), or eat low-fat ice cream just because it is lower in calories? If you eat garbage, then you are garbage … if you eat low-fat or low carb garbage, then you are still garbage… there really is no difference! The quality of our food has severely declined in the last 50-60 years and so has our health along with it. All the processed and refined foods from a box, bag or can that have been stripped of their nutrients and packed full of artificial dyes, preservatives, hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals are making us SICK AND FAT!

Back to HCG … Now after further evaluation of the diet and personally seeing the results that people can achieve in a relatively short period of time, my opinion has changed slightly. Although I still see some limitations in the HCG diet, I believe that with some modifications and the support that we offer at BURN FAT ALASKA we have improved the diet. Firstly, we don’t inject synthetic HCG hormones but rather use a homeopathic HCG that you take sublingually (under the tongue) that has no side-effects. Secondly, we provide the highest quality whole-food supplements to provide your body with the essential nutrients that it needs despite the ultra low-calorie intake. Lastly, we offer the support, accountability and education to make the lifestyle changes necessary to see LONG-TERM SUCCESS!

The HCG diet is just one of many custom weight reduction programs that we offer at Burn Fat Alaska. If you would like to learn more about HCG or any of other programs then register for one of our Free Seminars at www.BurnFatAlaska.com or call (907)522-1410 today!

Yours in health,
Dr. Cameron Kmet

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog. The hcg diet is just one of many custom weight reduction programs that we offer at burn fat alaska. Thanks a lot...

    HCG Side Effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting, definitely going to subscribe! See you on my reader. Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.
    Weight Loss Centers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hcg is a good method to lose weight in a good and safe and for sure healthy way, hcg diet

    ReplyDelete